11.21.2011

The First Note's

Yes, finally I'm back again at blogging traffic!! :) a couple months ago, I got problem with my Gmail. Some of my friends told me that my account sending them periodically a message containing unopened web. Straight away I knew I got virus on my email, I’m trying to unactivated my email temporary, but I don’t know why it’s difficult to do, the only choice is I have to unactivated all my Gmail account permanently, including my old blog  :(.

Well if somebody out there stopping by on this blog, and ever known a blog named FOOLOSOPHY, well it was mine. The most sadness thing is I’m forget to saving anything what I wrote on FOOLOSOPHY, recipe particularly, and yeah by my new blog I will start all over again , and I hope this is will be better than the old one.

So lets talking my first cooking project, BASIC PANCAKE !!

 
 
I know most of you are expert to made it. What I'm trying to do is, I want to make a stack of pancakes with perfect shape and color, just like in magazine. Here they are the basic recipe:

What you need
125g all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
240ml milk
2teaspoon  sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large egg
A Pinch of salt

In a bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
Separate egg yolk with egg white. Mix the egg yolk with sugar and milk, beat it until combined then add olive oil.
Make a hole in flour mixture, pour egg yolk mixture on it, then stir gently with fold up technique until combined and there’s no lump on the batter.
whisk egg white with mixer until light, fluffy and stiff. Then combine and stir it to flour/egg yolk mixture with fold up technique.
heat non stick pan then turn the heat up to full. Pour the batter with large spoon to the pan until form perfect roundness. Leaves the pancakes to cook until bubbles appear and the edges dull and flip the pancakes, leave them to cook on the other side. Place the cooked pancakes and served while it warm with anything topping you like

Happy Enjoy !


link 


1 comment:

Choc Chip Uru said...

Your basic pancake recipe looks perfect - I bet adding in some zest, mashed banana, grated apple and cinnamon or anything would taste brilliant in it - yum!!!

Post a Comment